dialogues about the intersection of race, culture and food from the folks who make change happen!















Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28, 2011 blog kick off day!

It has taken me some time to get to this point of sharing my perspective in a public forum, but I am there.

I want to be accountable to folks for my perspectives and hopefully create a space where others can share their's as well.

I will be posting soon about food deserts, racism in food systems work and sharing cool links and food for thought.....

We all need inspiration to keep us rolling, and I am doing this to get some as well!

xo e

2 comments:

  1. Rock on Sister! And speaking of artists, that greens plot in the photo is a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete